- The Deity of Yeshua : Yeshua is Elohim (God), Echad with the fullness of YHWH. Yeshua is YHWH in the flesh.
(For a detailed video explanation of this understanding please click HERE to view “The Deity of Yeshua” by Steven Gardner)
- Salvation by grace through faith (not works)
Works/obedience is evidence of our faith in our Creator, Redeemer, Savior, and returning King, Yeshua Ephesians 2:8-9.
- Torah is our standard, and the measuring stick which is to be used as a guide, and teacher, not a rod to cause injury.
- Our loyalties are to YHWH, His Word (Torah), His will, and to Him alone.
- The Holy Spirit and the Word never contradict each other; therefore, we will test every spirit with this understanding.
- Religions are man-made attempts at obedience to their god.
- Legalism is walking in the laws of religion/religious teachings of men.
- Walking in Torah is a demonstration of our love for Elohim (God) and our fellow man, not legalism.
- Shabbat/Sabbath is commanded day of rest according to the Word of Elohim (God).
- The Leviticus 23 feast are the Feasts of Elohim (God), and as such, we observe and keep them to the best of our ability. We recognize we need to maintain a “test everything” approach and not allow our understandings to become written in stone. In doing so, we recognize we are men, and are subject to erroneous understanding, thus requiring the need for constant study of Torah and leading by the Holy Spirit.
- We recognize YHWH’s calendar starts with the renewed moon, Rosh Chodesh, and remain teachable on when this day begins. The fellowship will follow this according to Torah, and will allow only the Scriptures to be our influence.
- We believe Moses descended from Mt. Sinai with the full Torah, and as such, recognize any extra-biblical writings to be the works of men. By this our fellowship does not follow rabbinic additions such as the Oral Law.
- Scripture is Its own commentary, never contradicting Itself. We recognize and acknowledge any apparent errors/contradictions in the Word result from one or some combination of the following: translational error(s), lack of understanding/context, or erroneous interpretation. Scripture is always right.
- We do not embrace man-made traditions that supersede or are in opposition to the Holy Scriptures.
- We do not embrace “Replacement Theology” meaning that Elohim (God) is finished with the Nation of Israel and the Church has replaced Israel.
- We do not embrace “Dispensationalism” meaning that Elohim (God) changes and therefore has changed the standard by which HE measures righteousness. This produces a parallel line problem between the church and the Jews over the title of who is Israel. Or reverse “Replacement Theology” declaring that the Jewish people or Judah is “all Israel” thereby replacing non-Jewish Israel, many of which are hidden in the churches, miscalled gentile Christians. Paul says we are both part of the “commonwealth or citizenship of Israel”.
- We do not embrace “Antinomianism” meaning that Yeshua came to do away with Elohim’s (God’s) Torah (teaching and instruction).
- We do not embrace “Nicolaitanism” as a leadership model which is based on “Gnosticism”, with the focus on teaching from the tree of knowledge of good and evil thereby creating a “clergy/laity” structure where the clergy controls or dominates.
- We do not and will not allow traditions to become more important than the written Torah.
(WHM would like to thank Restoration Fellowship with the information found in this post)